Every post has a link to the artist's gallery unless it's my work. If you find your artwork here and you want it removed, let me know. Enjoy

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Call for submissions ---> Santas

Call for submissions ---> Santas
If you would like to be featured on my blog send me an email (at bearsart@gmail.com)with an image depicting Santa, your name and the website where your artwork can be found. Anything goes, from photography to illustration or whatever your favorite medium is.
I will make a Christmas post on my blog with images of Santa. As hot as it gets.
Deadline 22 December.
Have fun!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course you can count with mine, buddy!!!! next drawing is gonna be my special Xmas card for my blog...
i hope you like it and post it!!
hehehehe
BIG HUGS, BEAR´s

bear's art said...

I can't wait to see it (and share it), Pau!
HUGS!!!

Unknown said...

hehehe.. you can take it, biddy!.. (or you preffer that I send it to your mail)